Pagine

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bread rolls



I love to cook bakery products. Some years ago, some body gifted me a bakery machine to prepare the bread at home…. It was a nice surprise. At the beginning, I programmed it to do everything, so when the cycle was finished, the bread was ready to be eaten. Then, I learnt that I could program it to prepare the dough only, then I could cut it into small pieces and oven them to get bread rolls.

The ones in the picture are sweet. I prepare them in this way:

600 gr. Flour 00

200 ml of warm water

4 tsp of powder milk

5 tsp of sugar

40 gr. Butter

1 tea spoon of dry yeast for bread.

Put all ingredients together into the bakery machine and select dough cycle (mine takes 1 hour and 50 minutes), when finished put the dough on a smooth surface, covered it with some flour, then cover it for around 30 / 40 minutes..

Turn off the oven at 180 C°.

Cut the dough into small pieces, as you prefer. Wet them with some milk and sprinkle some sugar on. Bake for about 15 / 20 minutes (after 10 minutes check cook condition).

They are delicious with only butter…. Or maybe with orange ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment