Pagine

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April month here in Siena.










April is a very rainy month here in Siena.More of 50% of days, are rainy days.

I love when is raining. It seems the Nature thanks the atmosphere. The water in fact washes trees, bushes, flowers and grass. I think every landscape is more beautiful when bathed by the rain.


Even pictures show an special light and fantastic colours….. as into a “dream”.


One more facilitation in my case, is that I don’t need to water my flowers and vegetable in my garden.

When outside is raining I like to cook some bread of biscuits.

One more facilitation in my case, is that I don’t need to water my flowers and my vegetables in the garden.

When outside is raining I like to cook some bread of biscuits.

I don’t like fat or creamy. In fact yesterday I prepared some round shaped cookies, very easy, simple and healthy.

They are nice when to drink a cup of milk.

I mixed

  • 1 glass of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 1 glass of fresh milk
  • 200gr. Of white cane sugar
  • A pitch of cinnamon
  • ½ tea spoon of yeast
  • As much as flour as requested.

I firstly mixed in a bowl the milk + oil + sugar. Then, I added the yeast and cinnamon. Finally I added the flour.

In order to mix all ingredients better, I put the dough into the bread machine and I selected the mixed program.

When the dough was ready I took small portions and I shaped them as a doughnut .

I put them into the oven at 180C° for 7 minutes in the bottom part and 7 minutes at 150 C° in the high part (I put a tray between the cookies and the grill, to avoid burning them.

Bon appétit !!














No comments:

Post a Comment